It seems like there's been a rash of shopping questions here lately. Is this good or bad?
- Somewhat vague
- Software to create timing diagrams
- Vague, but seems open-enough to be useful long-term
- Subjective, and I'm surprised that the "in 2011" hasn't put it on the fast track to be met with the Cudgel of ClosingTM.
- Has very specific requirements to meet, but meters that are available change all the time
- How many other users will have those same criteria?
- Can anyone suggest a voltmeter that can do the job?
Questions of the form "What should I look for in a X?" seem more useful and timeless compared to Q&As that will be pointless next year, but on the other hand there doesn't seem to be a good reason not to answer a question with reasonable detail