Is this site intended for questions only about electronics as opposed to electrical equipment such as dimmers or light sources?

As english is not my native language I not sure a question about the digital LED dimming standard "Ledotron" will fit here.

So, Go or no go?

  • 1
    \$\begingroup\$ Ledotron is a trade name for DLT, "Digital load side transmission lighting interface" which is being standardised as IEC 62756-1. \$\endgroup\$
    – Martin
    Aug 6, 2014 at 18:39

1 Answer 1


It depends on the nature of your question. If you want to ask something about designing equipment that is compatible with the standard, then EE.SE is probably the place to do it. On the other hand, if your question is about installing/using the existing equipment, then DIY.SE would probably be a better place.


You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .