- The consumer-electronics tag has 4 of 6 questions that are closed. Should this tag just be removed all together?
- The x10 tag has only 2 questions, of which I think both are very poor questions. Should it go away as well?
- The class-t tag probably wont ever get another question tagged and probably could just go away.
- The d-class and class-d tags should be merged.
- power-factor only has 1 closed question
- electronics and robotics were determined to not be needed here, but are still around and have tons of questions under them.
And many many more, is there some easy way to do tag clean up?
And an additional related question
As far as I can tell tags are pretty much up to mods to handle. I know a synonym can be recommended, but the users who can recommend them are fairly narrow (2500 reputation and a total answer score of 5 or more on the tag).
Once the synonym is recommended it takes 4 other users to go up-vote the suggestion. Daniel Grillo recommended a few back in February and still only have 1 up-vote.
So how can users that actually want to help out, help out?