Electrical Engineer with fingers in Mechanical and Software areas.
I run a blog called for(embed) which focuses primarily on projects with microcontrollers, hardware and software. I am proficient in embedded C and assembly with the Microchip 8 and 16-bit lines and on the TI MSP430 series. I have used C++ on the AVR and the MSP430 series.
In recent years, I have been happy to learn how to create higher-level applications in Python along with some full-stack development utilizing Flask.
Check out my github account for some work samples.
Top network posts
- 30 Why do two reverse diodes represent the logic gate AND?
- 21 Running a python script in virtual environment with node.js pm2
- 18 PyInstaller, how to include data files from an external package that was installed by pip?
- 10 Running a python script in virtual environment with node.js pm2
- 8 Print number in engineering format
- 6 Getting the choice of optionmenu right after selection Python
- 5 Python Decimal - engineering notation for mili (10e-3) and micro (10e-6)
- View more network posts →