I have a BSEE (1967) and an MSEE (1968) from the Polytechnic Institute of Brooklyn. I was employed as an electrical engineer for 42 years in the defense industry. My expertise is in sonar, underwater sound, low noise preamplifiers, signal detection, failure analysis, and reliability. I maintain a fairly well equipped electronic laboratory mostly stocked with older test equipment purchased on Ebay. My favorite oscilloscope is my Tektronix 453 which is now 46 years old and still works perfectly.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
4 profile views
Last seen Sep 29 '20 at 21:55
- Electrical Engineering 13.6k 13.6k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- History 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Travel 339 339 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- Mathematics 256 256 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 53 Biggest successful secret project in history?
- 30 How have they traditionally handled safety on submarines in regards to "surface cruising"?
- 29 Can a 220V relay be used to switch 110V appliances?
- 25 How can I design a circuit that will turn on when a wire is cut?
- 24 Is a bit error rate close to 1 just as desirable as one that is close to 0?
- 20 How much cash to carry for a conference in the Netherlands?
- 17 Is it possible for series connected battery cells to provide different currents?
- View more network posts →