- Aviation 8.7k 8.7k 22 gold badges3636 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Photography 736 736 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 191 191 33 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 190 190 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 78 How are brakes cooled on heavy aircraft?
- 78 If Space Shuttle flies "like a brick", why does it need the wings?
- 75 Is it possible to fly backward if you have really strong headwind?
- 53 Is the seat-belt sign activation when a pilot goes to the lavatory standard procedure?
- 45 Why increase the number of cylinders in an engine instead of increasing their volume?
- 43 Placement of positioning lights on A320 winglets
- 42 Should I hold my breath in case of a decompression?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.