Electrical engineer, (a little bit) petroleum engineer, software developer, mathematics enthusiast, movie addict.
Just copy-pasted it because it looked cool.
Tehran, Tehran Province, Iran
Member for 4 years
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 17 '17 at 12:08
- Mathematics 7.9k 7.9k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 1919 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 797 797 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Code Golf 519 519 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 164 How do we prove that something is unprovable?
- 95 Mathematical ideas that took long to define rigorously
- 64 We're testing advertisements across the network
- 59 Did Bernie Sanders say immigrants steal our jobs?
- 56 Can there be an injective function whose derivative is equivalent to its inverse function?
- 33 Cut the gold chain
- 33 What's new in higher dimensions?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 1 '16