- Space Exploration 97.6k 97.6k 3030 gold badges248248 silver badges768768 bronze badges
- Astronomy 19.7k 19.7k 33 gold badges3636 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Earth Science 6.9k 6.9k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 5.4k 5.4k 2121 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Chemistry 5.4k 5.4k 1818 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 134 How did the Apollo computers evaluate transcendental functions like sine, arctangent, log?
- 101 What makes Ada the language of choice for the ISS's safety-critical systems?
- 79 Are there any satellites in geosynchronous but not geostationary orbits?
- 78 What can the KSP game actually teach about spaceflight and orbital mechanics, and what are its limitations?
- 76 Could "peak Apollo levels" of support have gotten NASA astronauts to Mars in the 1980's?
- 74 If a massive object like Jupiter flew past the Earth how close would it need to come to pull people off of the surface?
- 71 How much bigger could Earth be, before rockets would't work?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
0 Can Spell Check of Electronics Terms be Updated? Mar 18 '18
-5 Is this site for everyone? Mar 19 '18