London, United Kingdom
Member for 11 years, 2 months
Senior Robotics Design Engineer at the Shadow Robot Company, where I have worked for about 20 years now.
Author of The good-looking textured light-sourced bouncy fun smart and stretchy page.
I was also working on an EDA package called LiquidPCB for a while. Must get that going again ...
- Electrical Engineering 25.2k 25.2k 1313 gold badges8181 silver badges161161 bronze badges
- Robotics 6.3k 6.3k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.9k 4.9k 77 gold badges3030 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge22 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Physics 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 111 Indenting #defines
- 74 Why can't I inherit from int in C++?
- 67 Why do I need a Kalman filter?
- 66 Is a CAN enabled microcontroller sufficient to drive a CAN bus?
- 43 What happens when an embedded program finishes?
- 42 What's radiating on my PCB?
- 42 Is C++ suitable for embedded systems?
- View more network posts →