Old school electronics hobbyst, skeptical of this "maker" stuff: electronics is not Lego.
English is not my home language, so forgive me for grammar, spelling and syntax errors that I keep making (not intentionally). Edits, corrections and suggestions are welcome.
19.8628816 S, 44.0097173 W (Giraffes aren't native here, I live in a Zoo; you can see me in Street View)
Member for 5 years, 2 months
36 profile views
Last seen Mar 2 at 11:58
Top network posts
- 14 How can I control 8 LEDs using only 5 pins of a microcontroller?
- 9 Why does this transistor circuit light the LED?
- 5 How can a DC18V ~ 36V LED driver work with DC3.6V LEDs without burning them out?
- 5 How to switch composite video signal inputs to one output
- 5 Mixing NiMH and Li-Ion
- View more network posts →