How about now?
- Software Engineering 2.7k 2.7k 55 gold badges1919 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 975 975 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 641 641 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 571 571 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Aviation 417 417 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 Is it bad practice to use a C++ compiler just for function overloading?
- 24 Is it okay for a class to use its own public method?
- 22 Verb for pressing upper and lower lips together?
- 17 Is there a term for unimplemented code that was written for someone else to fill in?
- 13 Are C strings always null terminated, or does it depend on the platform?
- 10 Using Interfaces for Loosely Coupled Code
- 10 Have the unit test "using" the project, or just have same namespace?
- View more network posts →