Personal (not an origin story)
I'm in my mid 20s and I'm a Camera Hardware Architect for HP. There, I implement camera and sensor technologies into our company's products. I also implement artificial intelligence and image processing for our camera solutions.
My career goal is to one day work at NASA, just like my grandfather, who was an electrical engineer of flight navigational systems for the Gemini and Apollo missions. He is the sole reason why I am an engineer today.
Outside of engineering but with some science, I have an interest in artificial intelligence, microbiology, neurology, cybernetics, applied mathematical algorithms, and computer science. I have picked up a few things about quantum mechanics and relativity, though I wouldn't say that I'm exactly the best source of information for that.
For interests outside of engineering and science, I am learning how to use photoshop. I want to be able to draw things about space, sci-fi, or fantasy. With music, I studied some music theory in high school and I played piano and trombone. During my spare time, I watch anime, sometimes play video games, grab a beer, learn how to code particular things, and read textbooks.
(I am also slightly dyslexic so I may make typing mistakes when I post on here or misread what you say.)
TOI 700 d
Member for 4 years, 6 months
44 profile views
Last seen Sep 24 at 3:59
- Electrical Engineering 2k 2k 22 gold badges88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.6k 1.6k 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics 402 402 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Arduino 222 222 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 160 160 1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 40 Is being tested by a "customer" a common or appropriate recruitment technique?
- 39 Working with people that have different views in geopolitics
- 39 Should I answer honestly if asked why I was late one day when I was actually in an interview?
- 14 Inadvertently ghosted interview this morning. Is it worth following up with the company?
- 9 Are there any conditions of integration?
- 8 Identify components on computer motherboard - cylindrical and cube shapes
- 7 When Raspberry Pi is preferred over Arduino
- View more network posts →