Mingled with V-I-R instead of A-B-C in childhood then became an electronics engineer. Heavily interested in audio electronics, switching power supplies, and digital systems. Today you can see most of my designs inside SETRA, Mercedes-Benz and MAN buses and trucks.
Spending most of my spare times with paragliding. Also having a lot of fun with scuba diving, rafting, and some other nature sports. And composing music is another life for me. For those who're interested in recording, mixing and mastering metal music at home please check my Soundcloud page.
Member for 3 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 13 '18 at 4:54
Top network posts
- 53 Duracell PowerCheck - How Does It Work?
- 14 LM2586 - Inductor Heats Then Burns
- 12 Single supply non-inverting amplifier using op amp
- 9 What is the purpose of this NMOS transistor on an I/O pin?
- 8 How does a laptop power adapter automatically "adapt" to world voltages and frequencies
- 8 Potentiometer output voltage deviates from calculated value as knob is turned away from 50%
- 7 What is this electronic symbol?
- View more network posts →