Another satisfied customer:
10/07/2018: I thought I felt a little slow this morning...
09/17/2018: Sigh... another satisfied customer.
08/21/2018: Nice? Nice according to whom and by what objective standard?
07/20/2018: Note to self: if you tempt the moderators to suspend you, they will most likely oblige.
06/19/2018: Another satisfied customer!
1/1/2017: On Hiatus
"With a bit of luck the security guys won't know about my conviction for goat molesting." - Sir John Rennie
A recent exchange on meta preserved in case one of the participants runs as a moderator.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
9 profile views
Last seen May 30 '20 at 16:35
- Physics 56.3k 56.3k 33 gold badges6161 silver badges186186 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 25.7k 25.7k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Mathematics 469 469 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Philosophy 315 315 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 184 184 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 70 Relation and difference between Fourier, Laplace and Z transforms
- 69 Time dilation all messed up!
- 59 How and why do accelerating charges radiate electromagnetic radiation?
- 57 If I am travelling on a car at around 60 km/h, and I shine a light, does that mean that the light is travelling faster than the speed of light?
- 49 Why do heavier objects fall faster in air?
- 39 Newton's law requires two initial conditions while the Taylor series requires infinite!
- 38 Escape velocity - Won't the orbital path just become larger with higher initial velocity?
- View more network posts →