- Electrical Engineering 13.9k 13.9k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Sound Design 1.8k 1.8k 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 726 726 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Video Production 686 686 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 396 396 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 65 Where does electricity go after being used?
- 48 Why are DC signals bad for loud speakers?
- 47 How do I describe this circuit?
- 41 Home electronics break daily and wiring is OK. Any ideas?
- 27 How safe is 48V DC?
- 26 When I added a resistor to a set of christmas lights where I cut off bulbs, it gets hot. Why does a shorter string of lights not need a resistor?
- 25 Why are through holes PLATED in PCBs?
- View more network posts →