I'm a software engineer with experience in C for embedded microcontrollers and starting to learn Objective-C and Cocoa.
I also design microcontroller systems based on Microchip microcontrollers 8 to 32 bits, at hardware and software level, and PCB design using Cadsoft Eagle and Altium CircuitStudio.
Member for 8 years, 5 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jun 29 at 0:18
Top network posts
- 33 Finding air wires in Eagle
- 25 Difference between drill layer, hole layer, and milling layer in Eagle
- 21 Designing a GSM PCB antenna
- 16 Why wiggle nearby tracks on a PCB?
- 13 What would make me choose Verilog or VHDL over schematic design on CPLDs or FPGAs?
- 12 cocoa: how can i convert nsdate to nstimeinterval in cocoa?
- 10 Need 1-4 pins controlling 16pins logic level
- View more network posts →