I am a retired programmer / ATE builder. I started with TV repair back in the 70's, went digital in the late 1980's by programming eproms in hexadecimal, then I advanced to assembler (ARGH!) in the early 90's for Microchip mpu's, then C for a few years. In 2000 I started using LabView, the most advanced system language I know of. It will NOT work with Apache or IIS. I had to learn Html/Css/JS/PHP/jquery/MySQL, etc for my own web pages. I have several ancient but powerful (8 core) Dell 690 workstations that run W7 64 bit or Ubuntu. I now also program in Python, which I like very much. I program for fun and to keep my mind alert, and enjoy helping those befuddled by the demanding logic of programming and design.
St. Petersburg, FL, United States
Member for 2 years, 11 months
9 profile views
Last seen 7 hours ago
Top Network Posts
- 36 How did this capacitor survive having a nail driven through it?
- 24 What is Full form of hFE of a digital multimeter?
- 23 Which glass encapsulated component is this?
- 19 How did this capacitor survive having a nail driven through it?
- 15 What is a PA/LNA?
- 13 LED lamps keep glowing when dimmer is turned off
- 11 74LS vs. 74HC series ICs for Ben Eater's 8-bit Computer
- View more network posts →