Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 1 month
3 profile views
Last seen May 26 at 15:54
- Electrical Engineering 15.1k 15.1k 88 gold badges4747 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10k 10k 33 gold badges4242 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Code Golf 2.5k 2.5k 88 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Computational Science 286 286 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Mathematics 205 205 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 92 Java - No enclosing instance of type Foo is accessible
- 60 Why is this program erroneously rejected by three C++ compilers?
- 53 smart pointers and arrays
- 39 How are current and voltage related to torque and speed of a brushless motor?
- 39 Competing PCB Crystal layout recommendations
- 34 Why are these readings violating ohm's law? (Are they?)
- 33 accounting for LED resistance
- View more network posts →