- Electrical Engineering 14k 14k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Code Golf 7k 7k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.4k 2.4k 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 800 800 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 549 549 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1016 Build a digital clock in Conway's Game of Life
- 44 Idiom for situation where you can either gain a lot or lose a lot
- 34 What is the meaning of this line? "Memory-mapped, cached view of external QSPI flash. The cache is specified as 32 KB with 4-way associativity."
- 30 Powering a MCU from a battery without a regulator
- 27 What was the first mainstream advanced debugger?
- 26 Should I consciously protect myself from becoming too invested in the Stack Exchange community?
- 23 Best way to power a microcontroller, SMPS vs Linear Regulator
- View more network posts →
Top tags (27)
29 Wasting a tag to properly format code Jul 20 '16
22 Olin Lathrop facts [closed] Apr 27 '16
17 Should we really have a DIY tag? Apr 8
11 How to handle answers in comments? Sep 15 '18
10 What to do with wrong accepted answers on old posts? Jun 3 '16
7 Do we have any guidelines toward weapons design? Jul 3 '16