Embedded systems engineer with extensive experience in AVR and ARM, plus experience with safety standards such as EN/ISO 13849, 62061, 61508, etc. Experienced in PCB design (Altium and Eagle), mechanical enclosures, plastic design and Solidworks. Highly experienced with embedded software (C) and moderately experienced with PC-side software (Python, Basic, SQL). Moving into the business side (gasp!) after earning a MBA. History buff as a hobby.
WA, United States
Member for 5 years
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 21 '19 at 13:23
Top network posts
- 25 When did we know the color/appearance of all the planets in our solar system?
- 24 Why did the German air force lose experienced pilots faster than the Allies, even though they were defending their home airspace?
- 18 Why was Washington State an attractive site for aluminum production during World War II?
- 9 How can I figure out how much money a political lobbying group has given to my congressman?
- 9 Why didn’t Japan attack the West Coast of the United States during World War II?
- 9 What evidence is there that Lenin died because he was poisoned?
- 7 What are some common applications of the MOV? (Metal Oxide Varistor)
- View more network posts →