I'm currently working as an electronics design engineer. I design/develop analog and digital circuits to support RF and IoT applications mainly.
I have bachelor's and master's degrees in electrical engineering. Major interests are electronics (analog/digital/power), embedded systems, power management, and energy. I am also interested in applied mathematics.
My hobbies are playing baseball and running.
Member for 5 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 11 at 22:07
Top network posts
- 48 Is there an ideal PWM frequency for DC brush motors?
- 9 Why high impedance source in ADC input causes error?
- 7 Problem with capacitor after bridge rectifier
- 7 Why we use conjugate of current than the original phasor in the calculation of Complex Power i-e S=VI*
- 6 Non-inverting op-amp configuration with capacitor
- 6 What is the difference between these two op-amp circuits?
- 5 Full wave diode bridge rectifier troubleshooting
- View more network posts →