- Physics 22.5k 22.5k 55 gold badges2727 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 856 856 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 236 236 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Puzzling 171 171 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 159 159 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 80 Could a computer unblur the image from an out of focus microscope?
- 69 The Science of Tearing Paper-bag Handles
- 27 How did physicists know that there are two kind of charges?
- 20 Why aren't the lengths of the bars on a toy glockenspiel proportional to the wavelengths?
- 19 A curious phenomenon with a stick
- 19 Can a ship float in a (big) bathtub?
- 18 What does it mean that a substance can be smelled from far away?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 10 '16