- Physics 23.5k 23.5k 55 gold badges2727 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 856 856 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 261 261 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Puzzling 171 171 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Academia 171 171 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 80 Could a computer unblur the image from an out of focus microscope?
- 69 The Science of Tearing Paper-bag Handles
- 27 How did physicists know that there are two kind of charges?
- 21 Why aren't the lengths of the bars on a toy glockenspiel proportional to the wavelengths?
- 21 Can a ship float in a (big) bathtub?
- 19 A curious phenomenon with a stick
- 18 What does it mean that a substance can be smelled from far away?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 10 '16