US based electronics engineer
- Electrical Engineering 13.5k 13.5k 55 gold badges3232 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 340 340 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Pets 218 218 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 165 165 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Aviation 151 151 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 Why would an op-amp use BJTs over MOSFETs?
- 29 Reverse polarity protection
- 27 Why must Integrated Circuits be baked (in the oven) before being used on a prototype board?
- 22 What's the usage of these holes?
- 21 Why use a "load switch" and not just one transistor as a switch
- 19 QT Release build DLL procedure entry point error
- 19 User safety for battery powerd device against misuse of power supply
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.