- Electrical Engineering 13.2k 13.2k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 310 310 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Pets 208 208 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 165 165 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Aviation 151 151 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 38 Why would an op-amp use BJTs over MOSFETs?
- 26 Reverse polarity protection
- 25 Why must Integrated Circuits be baked (in the oven) before being used on a prototype board?
- 22 What's the usage of these holes?
- 20 Why use a "load switch" and not just one transistor as a switch
- 19 User safety for battery powerd device against misuse of power supply
- 16 How does soldering affect the internal bonding between the IC die and its package?
- View more network posts →