- Electrical Engineering 13.4k 13.4k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 320 320 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Pets 218 218 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 165 165 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Aviation 151 151 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 Why would an op-amp use BJTs over MOSFETs?
- 28 Reverse polarity protection
- 26 Why must Integrated Circuits be baked (in the oven) before being used on a prototype board?
- 22 What's the usage of these holes?
- 20 Why use a "load switch" and not just one transistor as a switch
- 19 User safety for battery powerd device against misuse of power supply
- 17 QT Release build DLL procedure entry point error
- View more network posts →