Ethos:- He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a pupil, teach him.
He who knows and knows that he knows is a teacher, follow him.
He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep, wake him.
He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool, shun him
BSc (Hons) electrical and electronic engineering Now instructor for Royal Navy after engineering career with Intel.
South of England
Member for 4 years, 8 months
35 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Electrical Engineering 7.5k 7.5k 66 gold badges2121 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 383 383 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 209 209 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 193 193 77 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 191 191 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 45 Grounding in space
- 30 Why isn't stripping wires by burning with a lighter a more common practice?
- 26 Why are chip designers called "triangle pushers"?
- 17 Architectural considerations for a city in a wind tunnel
- 15 Why is the negative terminal connected to both transformers in this half-wave rectifier?
- 13 Why is current rating for multicore cable lower than single core with the same cross section?
- 13 TIP120 Transistor + Solenoid Failing Randomly
- View more network posts →