I'm the lead developer in a medium-sized company delivering test solutions. I design electronics, program embedded systems, program in .NET and T-SQL.
I'm responsible for requirement definition, training, and technical consultation with our customers. I train the application engineers from all around the world: Mexico, US, China, Tunisia, the Balkans, and Germany.
I introduced Agile to our company, integrated different product lines into a single streamlined package,
North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Member for 7 years, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen Sep 30 '13 at 10:41
Top network posts
- 19 Is it advisable to stay stick to Arduino IDE?
- 15 components within a triangle in an electronics diagram
- 15 What values of resistor and capacitor to use for AVR reset pin isolation?
- 12 Stability problem in unity-gain opAmp
- 11 PCB-less prototyping with surface mount components (like DFN)
- 10 What is high side current limiting?
- 9 vias directly on SMD pads?
- View more network posts →