Jonny B Good
There is not much to be said about me. I'm an Electrical Engineer. I specialize in Control Engineering but I don't shy away from Power Electronics and Metrology (not METEOROlogy!)
Member for 6 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 30 '13 at 10:41
Top network posts
- 19 Is it advisable to stay stick to Arduino IDE?
- 15 What values of resistor and capacitor to use for AVR reset pin isolation?
- 15 components within a triangle in an electronics diagram
- 11 PCB-less prototyping with surface mount components (like DFN)
- 11 Stability problem in unity-gain opAmp
- 10 What is high side current limiting?
- 9 Processor Running C Natively
- View more network posts →