Burned-out computer programmer with an interest in flintlock rifles, machining, and woodworking. I specialize in Java solutions heavy on design patterns, testing, and low on complexity. Which is a rough place to be in the Java-scape, lately.
Member for 7 years, 5 months
5 profile views
Last seen Sep 1 '14 at 5:30
- Chess 18.3k 18.3k 11 gold badge3232 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.3k 10.3k 66 gold badges4444 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.6k 2.6k 1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.5k 1.5k 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 118 Add a properties file to IntelliJ's classpath
- 89 How to handle a senior developer diva who seems unaware that his skills are obsolete?
- 75 Java switch statement: Constant expression required, but it IS constant
- 71 Java: get greatest common divisor
- 60 Flattening a collection
- 46 Is it unprofessional of me to play games before and after work, whilst at the office?
- 44 Is it too late for me to start professional chess?
- View more network posts →