I am an electronics engineer, trained in the design of analog circuits. Working in a R&D/Design department, I like mathematical analysis, physics and beautifully produced documents.
I started contributing to the StackExchange by asking questions on the TEX.StackExchange, but soon I posted answers to questions on mathematics and electrical engineering. At present I am still contributing and I like it. I think this community is capable to provide effective advice and help to students/scholars and practitioners/professionals alike, and this is one of the main reasons I want to be an active part of it.
Imola, BO, Italia
Member for 2 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 14 at 6:33
Top network posts
- 21 Do you know important theorems that remain unknown?
- 10 fundamental solution of an elliptic PDE in divergence form with non-symmetric matrix
- 10 Change in resonant frequency of quartz crystal with atmospheric pressure?
- 7 Existence of solutions to first-order PDE involving convolution
- 7 Differential Amplifier's Unusual Behavior
- 6 How to define an environment which produces floating tables with a given style?
- 5 Divergence of the solution.
- View more network posts →