I am an electronics engineer, trained in the design of analog circuits. Working in a R&D/Design department, I like mathematical analysis, physics and beautifully produced documents.
I started contributing to the StackExchange by asking questions on the TEX.StackExchange, but soon I posted answers to questions on mathematics and electrical engineering. At present I am still contributing and I like it. I think this community is capable to provide effective advice and help to students/scholars and practitioners/professionals alike, and this is one of the main reasons I want to be an active part of it.
Imola, BO, Italia
Member for 3 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 17 '19 at 19:01
- Mathematics 5.1k 5.1k 77 gold badges1313 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 2.4k 2.4k 33 gold badges99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.7k 1.7k 33 gold badges99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 337 337 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 141 141 88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 23 Do you know important theorems that remain unknown?
- 13 Question about functional derivatives
- 11 Why does F + F' = 1?
- 10 Change in resonant frequency of quartz crystal with atmospheric pressure?
- 10 fundamental solution of an elliptic PDE in divergence form with non-symmetric matrix
- 10 Quick reference for general Weyl's inequality in number theory
- 7 Differential Amplifier's Unusual Behavior
- View more network posts →