I work as a professional developer of both electronics hardware and software for embedded and IOT devices. I have also dabbled in making Arduino apps for use in interfacing to embedded devices.
Early in life I learned all about home and building remodeling and construction when working with my father who was both a farmer and a carpenter. Since that time I have always tried to make and fix my own things as much as possible.
You can find me active on both diy.SE and electronics.SE.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
14 profile views
Last seen Sep 26 '18 at 14:30
Top Network Posts
- 182 Is it OK to lie to a customer to protect them from themselves?
- 74 Should a washer go on nut side, or the bolt side?
- 44 How to avoid stripping screw heads?
- 39 Why does music synthesizer built from chain of astable multivibrator circuits get "out-of-tune" after a few hours?
- 36 Is it okay for my boss to answer my personal and/or work cell without permission?
- 35 Mysterious cord running from wall. Safe?
- 34 Can I reduce voltage from 3.3V to 1.8V using a 1.5V battery?
- View more network posts →