- Stack Overflow 20k 20k 1313 gold badges3737 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Super User 2k 2k 55 gold badges1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.8k 1.8k 55 gold badges1515 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 230 230 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Arduino 230 230 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 29 What is the difference between .// and //* in XPath?
- 21 How to implement atoi using SIMD?
- 16 What is a Matrox GPU and why does my university's UNIX server have one?
- 15 Can compressed videos be decoded back to their uncompresed original format?
- 12 How to know if a register is a "general purpose register"?
- 12 How could this assembly be possible?
- 11 the use of ASSUME directive in 8086 instruction set
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 29 '17