Since a number of years I am retired but still feel the urge of learning new things and sharing my knowledge with this community
In the seventies I have 2 degrees one in Electronics (Electrical) and one in Mechanics. However the world is changed and many things are approached differently. The good thing is that my brain is still in good working order and I have the time and energy to spend time on these sites.
In short: I like it.
Member for 4 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 9 '19 at 18:28
Top network posts
- 18 why does my voltage regulator produce 5.11 volts instead of 5?
- 16 Please help me identify this odd-looking component
- 11 A story behind a weird inductor
- 10 Current through heating element lower than resistance suggests
- 8 Mains transformer wiring
- 8 Why use an opto-coupler?
- 7 what is UC input for a relay?
- View more network posts →