I did my bachelors in electrical engineering specializing in computer networking, and finished master studies in digital communications. Currently doing medical software development.
I'm also an amateur radio operator, callsign YU1NKA/DM1NKA.
Ludwigshafen am Rhein, Germany
Member for 9 years, 1 month
32 profile views
Last seen Nov 6 at 11:50
- Electrical Engineering 21.1k 21.1k 2121 gold badges9494 silver badges171171 bronze badges
- Super User 16.4k 16.4k 1818 gold badges6868 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- Academia 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 149 Why exactly can't a single resistor be used for many parallel LEDs?
- 136 Our teacher is encouraging us to use cracked software
- 88 Preventing leaking exam papers/cheating using phone cameras?
- 81 How does a computer restart itself?
- 74 What are the differences between 2.5" and 3.5" hard disks?
- 66 Grant fraud, should I bust my PhD advisor?
- 64 How to choose value of resistor in voltage divider?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (9)
19 Have a problem? Toss money at it and it will go away! Jun 22 '12
16 Should we ask for the link in footer to be changed? Jul 20 '12
5 Reverse engineering and Intellectual property Feb 23 '14