I did my bachelors in electrical engineering specializing in computer networking, and finished master studies in digital communications. Currently doing medical software development.
I'm also an amateur radio operator, callsign YU1NKA/DM1NKA.
Ludwigshafen am Rhein, Germany
Member for 8 years, 9 months
32 profile views
Last seen Jul 10 at 12:49
- Electrical Engineering 17.3k 17.3k 2121 gold badges9292 silver badges170170 bronze badges
- Super User 14.9k 14.9k 1818 gold badges6868 silver badges120120 bronze badges
- Academia 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 146 Why exactly can't a single resistor be used for many parallel LEDs?
- 136 Our teacher is encouraging us to use cracked software
- 88 Preventing leaking exam papers/cheating using phone cameras?
- 80 How does a computer restart itself?
- 74 What are the differences between 2.5" and 3.5" hard disks?
- 66 Grant fraud, should I bust my PhD advisor?
- 57 How to choose value of resistor in voltage divider?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (9)
19 Have a problem? Toss money at it and it will go away! Jun 22 '12
16 Should we ask for the link in footer to be changed? Jul 20 '12
5 Reverse engineering and Intellectual property Feb 23 '14