As I'm sure you can probably guess from looking at my posting history, I'm primarily interested in computer science and have been programming in some capacity for about the past decade or so. I sporadically answer questions on StackOverflow and lurk in the other StackExchange websites.
I've also become interested in CS education semi-recently, so I do some stuff there too.
Background: I'm currently a software developer at Dropbox. I also contribute pretty heavily to mypy, a static type checker to Python, and so as of late have been focusing mostly on answering questions related to static typing in Python.
Member for 3 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 30 at 18:21
- Stack Overflow 34.7k 34.7k 2424 gold badges9898 silver badges153153 bronze badges
- Computer Science Educators 3.9k 3.9k 1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1k 1k 77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 866 866 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Information Security 711 711 11 gold badge55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 211 Getting distance between two points based on latitude/longitude
- 168 Assigning a variable NaN in python without numpy
- 162 Python type hinting without cyclic imports
- 109 Create a single executable from a Python project
- 108 Difference between 'python setup.py install' and 'pip install'
- 60 I think I accidentally DoS'd a website. What should I do?
- 59 Specifying a type to be a List of numbers (ints and/or floats)?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.