Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years, 9 months
4 profile views
Last seen Oct 15 '10 at 1:17
- Mathematics 51.9k 51.9k 66 gold badges8787 silver badges175175 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 10k 10k 11 gold badge3939 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 2k 2k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Cryptography 304 304 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 75 Why is there no Cayley's Theorem for rings?
- 60 Subgroups as isotropy subgroups and regular orbits on tuples
- 50 Is there a group with exactly 92 elements of order 3?
- 47 Enumerating all subgroups of the symmetric group
- 46 Groups with all subgroups normal
- 42 The transpose of a permutation matrix is its inverse.
- 41 What can we say of a group all of whose proper subgroups are abelian?
- View more network posts →