Industry experience in power electronics since 2000 at two different companies in the Greater Toronto area. Roles include: production technician, sustaining engineering, product development (electrical and embedded) and test engineering. Currently a senior test engineering specialist focusing on automatic test development for high-density PMBus AC/DC and DC/DC power supplies.
- Certified Engineering Technologist [Ontario Association of Certified Engineering Technicians and Technologists]
- Certified LabVIEW Developer [National Instruments]
- Master Certificate in Project Management [Atocrates, Inc. and Durham College]
- Computer Programming - Engineering certificate [Ryerson University - The Chang School]
Member for 9 years, 6 months
51 profile views
Last seen Nov 21 '19 at 22:02
- Electrical Engineering 30.1k 30.1k 22 gold badges4949 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Area 51 466 466 1111 bronze badges
- Super User 298 298 11 gold badge33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 199 199 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 192 192 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 71 Why do we need an isolation transformer to connect an oscilloscope?
- 42 In an NMOS, does current flow from source to drain or vice-versa?
- 34 What would happen if I connect two different DC voltage sources in parallel?
- 31 How does this rectifier work?
- 26 NEMA 5-15P blade holes
- 25 Is full wave rectifier better than half wave one?
- 22 Why is my simple boost converter giving me such a high peak output voltage?
- View more network posts →