Senior embedded systems engineer with degrees in both hardware and software (BSEE/MSCS) and over 40 years of experience writing firmware for 8-bit through 32-bit µC's in C, C++ and assembler. I also do hardware design including PCB layout using Eagle. Overall I have completed over two-dozen projects that have gone to market, and have been awarded 28 patents.
Contact me at tcrosley(at)softwest.com
Member for 10 years, 11 months
172 profile views
Last seen May 27 '17 at 8:28
- Electrical Engineering 46k 46k 55 gold badges9191 silver badges152152 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 9.3k 9.3k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.5k 1.5k 1414 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Travel 881 881 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 What exactly is the build number in MAJOR.MINOR.BUILDNUMBER.REVISION
- 58 Does frequent sex cause vaginas to become permanently stretched?
- 56 How were the first microprocessors programmed?
- 53 Was Harrison Ford the janitor or carpenter on the set of Star Wars?
- 49 What is the true circuit behind an opamp?
- 44 What resides in the different memory types of a microcontroller?
- 44 Why do resistors still use color coding?
- View more network posts →