Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 4 months
10 profile views
Last seen Jun 13 '14 at 6:50
- Electrical Engineering 4.6k 4.6k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge11 silver badge1515 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 349 349 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 235 235 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 61 Do all Wikipedia articles lead to Philosophy?
- 58 In a USB cable, is it OK to swap the D+ and D- wires?
- 52 Can a circuit be powered from Earth with a return ground on Mars?
- 49 Do professional software developers write an average of 10 lines of code per day?
- 38 How fast does electricity flow?
- 35 Why are circuitboards traditionally green?
- 17 Which way does electricity power a circuit?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
14 What happened to David? Sep 13 '13
11 What with content copied from wikipedia? Aug 10 '13
6 Flaw in reputation on questions Sep 26 '13
4 Searching a deleted user's answers Sep 19 '13