By day: research engineer for TRC, Inc. on assignment to NHTSA Vehicle Research and Test Center
By night: guitarist, gearhead, programming novice, self-diagnosed "tinkering" addict
B.S. in Electrical Engineering from The Ohio State University
Member for 3 years, 2 months
7 profile views
Last seen Jan 25 '18 at 17:11
- Worldbuilding 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.3k 1.3k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 783 783 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 529 529 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 202 202 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 53 Non-relativistic FTL is trivial. Why are spaceships mostly pretty small?
- 46 Measuring current with a multimeter - What did I do wrong?
- 26 How well would precision guided munitions work against early aircraft?
- 25 How can I make guns available, but not swords?
- 25 What makes a good soldering station
- 17 Living in a Giant Swamp - Construction
- 15 Are the Kree the good guys?
- View more network posts →