I'm a self-proclaimed amateur programmer, webmaster and sysadmin. I've written all the stuff I've written, built and rebuilt my site which is hosted on my own server with 8 GiB ECC RAM and software RAID 1 on three unbalanced disks.
I "waste" my days hacking, and love it. I'm hoping that someone will someday surprise me by referring to me as "hacker".
You may also know me from Webmaster Central Help Forum (Google).
Member for 3 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 9 '19 at 5:36
- Electrical Engineering 745 745 11 gold badge77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Information Security 563 563 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Webmasters 375 375 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 329 329 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 329 329 11 gold badge33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 11 Choose interpreter after script start e.g. if/else inside hashbang
- 10 Selecting the correct input/output capacitors for a 7805
- 10 White Dust: Is it bad for electronic devices like smart TVs or phones?
- 8 DDoS: Why not block originating IP addresses?
- 8 Char pointers and the printf function
- 6 CGI output gzip compression module
- 5 Does viewing PDF pages in a browser send multiple HTTP requests to the server?
- View more network posts →