Formerly Fake Name, which is about the most honest pseudonym out there, I think.
I have since decided to say "Hell with it", and use my real name.
I do electronics teardowns and have a few equipment reviews on YouTube.
- Electrical Engineering 31.1k 31.1k 66 gold badges7272 silver badges135135 bronze badges
- Ask Different 5.1k 5.1k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.8k 4.8k 44 gold badges3939 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Photography 3.2k 3.2k 1616 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Arduino 2.5k 2.5k 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 118 Check whether a path is valid in Python without creating a file at the path's target
- 114 How much current can I draw from the Arduino's pins?
- 78 Why are circuitboards traditionally green?
- 67 Should I disconnect my MacBook Pro's power cord when the battery is fully charged?
- 66 How high of a baud rate can I go (without errors)?
- 59 Best One-Off DIY PCB Creation Technique
- 58 Is it possible to detect 100% of SQLi with a simple regex?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.