Formerly Fake Name, which is about the most honest pseudonym out there, I think.
I have since decided to say "Hell with it", and use my real name.
I do electronics teardowns and have a few equipment reviews on YouTube.
Member for 9 years, 4 months
194 profile views
Last seen Jul 11 '18 at 5:10
- Electrical Engineering 29.8k 29.8k 55 gold badges6363 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Ask Different 4.7k 4.7k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.8k 3.8k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Photography 3.1k 3.1k 1414 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Arduino 2.3k 2.3k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 91 How much current can I draw from the Arduino's pins?
- 71 Check whether a path is valid in Python without creating a file at the path's target
- 71 Why are circuitboards traditionally green?
- 59 Best One-Off DIY PCB Creation Technique
- 59 How high of a baud rate can I go (without errors)?
- 56 Is it possible to detect 100% of SQLi with a simple regex?
- 56 Should I disconnect my MacBook Pro's power cord when the battery is fully charged?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (11)
6 Signatures in comments? That's bad, correct? Jun 10 '12
4 Issues with the new site theme header image. Mar 22 '11
4 Issue/bug with inline mathjax equations Jan 16 '12
1 Deletion of on-topic comments? Oct 22 '12