Formerly Fake Name, which is about the most honest pseudonym out there, I think.
I have since decided to say "Hell with it", and use my real name.
I do electronics teardowns and have a few equipment reviews on YouTube.
Member for 10 years, 1 month
194 profile views
Last seen Jul 11 '18 at 5:10
- Electrical Engineering 30.3k 30.3k 55 gold badges6767 silver badges135135 bronze badges
- Ask Different 4.9k 4.9k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.2k 4.2k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Photography 3.2k 3.2k 1515 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Arduino 2.4k 2.4k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 98 How much current can I draw from the Arduino's pins?
- 89 Check whether a path is valid in Python without creating a file at the path's target
- 72 Why are circuitboards traditionally green?
- 65 Should I disconnect my MacBook Pro's power cord when the battery is fully charged?
- 63 How high of a baud rate can I go (without errors)?
- 59 Best One-Off DIY PCB Creation Technique
- 58 Is it possible to detect 100% of SQLi with a simple regex?
- View more network posts →