Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Aviation 2.3k 2.3k 1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 1.8k 1.8k 1010 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 910 910 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 406 406 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 171 171 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 53 Are wings any more efficient at creating lift, versus orienting the engine's thrust downwards?
- 45 Huygens Lander: Why The Short Battery Life?
- 36 Could there be any use with importing vacuum from space to Earth?
- 32 Would a duct tape spacesuit be practical?
- 25 What is the difference between a forward slip and a side slip?
- 23 How can best glide speed be lower than best rate of climb speed?
- 23 Did any spacecraft ever use the Sun's gravity for acceleration?
- View more network posts →