Recently completed Electronics Engineering Diploma. I work in an R&D department designing simple hardware. I am still learning basics of C programming, it is still very new to me. I enjoy tinkering with electronics at home and designing little gadgets.
Always looking to improve/develop my knowledge and keen to help people where I can.
I enjoy keeping fit, with my main sporting focus on boxing (as well as keeping me fit, it is great to release frustration!), and I like to relax by stargazing and learning about astronomy.
Member for 2 years, 6 months
50 profile views
Last seen Aug 16 at 10:13
Top network posts
- 78 Batteries. Why use 9V?
- 53 Why is the voltage measurement of this circuit different when the switch is on?
- 43 Would this component require a heat sink?
- 25 Why use 2.048V and 4.096 as a reference?
- 24 Am I exceeding the maximum ratings?
- 23 USB Shield. To ground or not to ground?
- 20 AND Gate Stays Open
- View more network posts →