I work in an R&D department designing hardware for temperature measuring equipment. I enjoy tinkering with electronics at home and designing little gadgets for fun!
Always looking to improve/develop my knowledge and keen to help people where I can.
I enjoy keeping fit, with my main sporting focus on boxing (as well as keeping me fit, it is great to release frustration!), and I like to relax by stargazing and learning about astronomy.
Member for 3 years, 9 months
69 profile views
Last seen Nov 25 at 15:03
Top network posts
- 80 Batteries. Why use 9V?
- 54 Why is the voltage measurement of this circuit different when the switch is on?
- 43 Would this component require a heat sink?
- 30 USB Shield. To ground or not to ground?
- 25 Why use 2.048V and 4.096 as a reference?
- 24 Am I exceeding the maximum ratings?
- 20 AND Gate Stays Open
- View more network posts →