Most of my posts contain facts that may upset people who are firmly convinced of the opposite. This is not my problem.
- Stack Overflow 293.4k 293.4k 4040 gold badges276276 silver badges451451 bronze badges
- Server Fault 970 970 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 885 885 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 646 646 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 375 375 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 555 Error - trustAnchors parameter must be non-empty
- 271 Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext connection? Exception
- 220 How can I reference the value of a final static field in the class?
- 203 Java socket API: How to tell if a connection has been closed?
- 160 What is difference between cacerts and keystore?
- 142 How to get response body using HttpURLConnection, when code other than 2xx is returned?
- 135 Detecting TCP Client Disconnect
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.