I work for a semiconductor company where I define ac-dc and dc-dc switching controllers. I have interest in small-signal modeling and switching converters analysis. I have published several books on loop control and power supplies simulation. The new one is 100% dedicated to small-signal modeling of switching converters and its table of content shows the numerous structures I have analyzed. Links to the other books are available from my webpage.
Member for 4 years, 1 month
5 profile views
Last seen Feb 22 at 21:20
Top network posts
- 17 Stability of input filter in SMPS - Theoretical explanation
- 14 Determine transfer function from circuit
- 10 Design R C snubber for flyback converter
- 10 How to reduce MOSFET heating in Buck Converter
- 9 DC Gain of the System
- 9 Why do we use closed-loop feedback in buck converters?
- 8 TL431 fast lane and slow lane
- View more network posts →