I'm an electronics engineer. I currently develop audio products.
Shortcuts for typing kΩ (
kohm), µF (
uF), °C (
degc), etc. using AutoHotkey: http://gist.github.com/823381#L118
*.sch files in the correct program, even though Windows can only associate file extensions with one program: http://gist.github.com/1119561
New York, United States
Member for 11 years, 5 months
83 profile views
Last seen Mar 19 at 20:36
- Electrical Engineering 27k 27k 2020 gold badges106106 silver badges166166 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 21.2k 21.2k 3030 gold badges113113 silver badges181181 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 14.1k 14.1k 55 gold badges5858 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Super User 7.1k 7.1k 2121 gold badges7676 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Physics 5k 5k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 258 Concatenate a NumPy array to another NumPy array
- 240 How to overcome "Edits must be at least 6 characters"
- 229 How to convert a PIL Image into a numpy array?
- 201 What's the difference between a microcontroller and a microprocessor?
- 199 Which dot character to use in which context?
- 165 How does the current know how much to flow, before having seen the resistor?
- 162 How to normalize a NumPy array to within a certain range?
- View more network posts →