I'm an electronics engineer. I currently develop audio products.
Shortcuts for typing kΩ (
kohm), µF (
uF), °C (
degc), etc. using AutoHotkey: http://gist.github.com/823381#L118
*.sch files in the correct program, even though Windows can only associate file extensions with one program: http://gist.github.com/1119561
New York, United States
Member for 10 years
82 profile views
Last seen Jul 29 '18 at 5:08
- Electrical Engineering 26k 26k 1818 gold badges9999 silver badges160160 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 16.9k 16.9k 1919 gold badges9090 silver badges163163 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 12.5k 12.5k 44 gold badges4444 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Super User 6.4k 6.4k 2020 gold badges6767 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Physics 4.6k 4.6k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 193 How to overcome "Edits must be at least 6 characters"?
- 190 What's the difference between a microcontroller and a microprocessor?
- 165 Which dot character to use in which context?
- 164 How to convert a PIL Image into a numpy array?
- 164 Append a NumPy array to a NumPy array
- 153 How does the current know how much to flow, before having seen the resistor?
- 126 How to set up reverse tethering over USB?
- View more network posts →