I'm an electronics engineer. I currently develop audio products.
Shortcuts for typing kΩ (
kohm), µF (
uF), °C (
degc), etc. using AutoHotkey: http://gist.github.com/823381#L118
*.sch files in the correct program, even though Windows can only associate file extensions with one program: http://gist.github.com/1119561
New York, United States
Member for 10 years, 3 months
83 profile views
Last seen Jul 29 '18 at 5:08
- Electrical Engineering 26.2k 26.2k 1919 gold badges102102 silver badges160160 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 17.5k 17.5k 2121 gold badges9999 silver badges165165 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 12.9k 12.9k 55 gold badges4949 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Super User 6.6k 6.6k 2020 gold badges7272 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Physics 4.7k 4.7k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 201 How to overcome "Edits must be at least 6 characters"?
- 193 What's the difference between a microcontroller and a microprocessor?
- 180 How to convert a PIL Image into a numpy array?
- 173 Append a NumPy array to a NumPy array
- 173 Which dot character to use in which context?
- 155 How does the current know how much to flow, before having seen the resistor?
- 128 How to set up reverse tethering over USB?
- View more network posts →