I'm an electronics engineer. I currently develop audio products.
Shortcuts for typing kΩ (
kohm), µF (
uF), °C (
degc), etc. using AutoHotkey: http://gist.github.com/823381#L118
*.sch files in the correct program, even though Windows can only associate file extensions with one program: http://gist.github.com/1119561
- Electrical Engineering 27.3k 27.3k 2121 gold badges107107 silver badges170170 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 22k 22k 3131 gold badges117117 silver badges184184 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 14.5k 14.5k 77 gold badges6161 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Super User 7.2k 7.2k 2121 gold badges7676 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Physics 5.3k 5.3k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 269 Concatenate a NumPy array to another NumPy array
- 249 How to convert a PIL Image into a numpy array?
- 247 How to overcome "Edits must be at least 6 characters"
- 210 Which dot character to use in which context?
- 202 What's the difference between a microcontroller and a microprocessor?
- 173 How to normalize a NumPy array to within a certain range?
- 165 How does the current know how much to flow, before having seen the resistor?
- View more network posts →