I've written software for everything from network equipment to Apache helicopters. Now writing enterprise platform software in Scala, with some tools in Python, my eighth and ninth languages I've used professionally.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA256 I am kbielefe (https://keybase.io/kbielefe) on keybase and https://softwareengineering.stackexchange.com/users/3965/karl-bielefeldt. -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- iHUEARYIAB0WIQRO4OkSJEJGkICeDn3PLgn5fJxAiwUCWyD4CAAKCRDPLgn5fJxA iyYqAQCbs9NSs37Q6B7Jcko/tWx9ZajQw89pwefvL6klAtIW8QEAtbqxoCCVJRu8 6of2y1QHLaO8/KYpMKB3slIxNAEsigQ= =S1OL -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Huntsville, AL, USA
Member for 8 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 3 '15 at 16:38
Top network posts
- 966 Is there any way to git checkout previous branch?
- 506 Is it rude to leave an interview early if you have already made your decision?
- 272 Dealing with reactions from colleague about being self-taught
- 250 How do you write unit tests for code with difficult to predict results?
- 199 Is it always a best practice to write a function for anything that needs to repeat twice?
- 176 Is there such a thing as having too many unit tests?
- 165 Novice programmer(s) frustrated by lack of a glossary of compiler errors
- View more network posts →