About Computers: Trying to learn Python just for personal challenge and hopefully getting some useful scripts out of it for Scribus and other tools.
I am running some 11 computers; seems like I am the guy in charge - at least the team shouts for me, when they get stuck. And some network printers and some stuff; all this in West Africa for development and training, publishing etc. So I really appreciate several StackExchange communities like Linux and Graphic Design, not least the car mechanics one, which I discovered more recently.
I have done some SSH work and could fix certain things, but I can never memorize those commands. I muchly prefer making nice documents for the population or giving my humble contributions to Openclipart and Openstreetmap. I believe for this part of the world Opensource has a lot to offer. We love Scribus and GIMP and we are getting to know Inkscape...
==================== stuff I want to find again later:
how to clone an Android Studio project (new stickers pack): https://stackoverflow.com/a/32724038/5227835
how to mark an unused (local) variable for a for-loop: https://stackoverflow.com/a/30745550/5227835
- Graphic Design 1.3k 1.3k 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Travel 901 901 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 465 465 33 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 333 333 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Super User 260 260 11 gold badge44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 17 Are magnets still a problem as luggage on air travel?
- 14 Listing all objects in a file
- 14 Why would I automatically share usage and diagnostics data?
- 13 What capacitor(s) will be best replacement
- 13 Are magnets still a problem as luggage on air travel?
- 12 Looking for some simple sans serif book ornaments
- 11 How are the spaces done in France for ? ! : ; « » in a real-life work-flow?
- View more network posts →