- Unix & Linux 23.1k 23.1k 22 gold badges5353 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.9k 7.9k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 949 949 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Server Fault 671 671 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 79 Can overwritten files be recovered?
- 76 -bash: /dev/null: Permission denied
- 74 Why do we need to fork to create new processes?
- 55 I need a program where the user inputs an array of doubles and the program outputs the array sorted
- 49 Tools for Debugging Routing Tables on a Linux Machine?
- 44 How to create a symbolic link without using ln?
- 44 What is the point of mv -f when default behavior already overwrites files?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.